Overweight, have enervation, excessive sleep, feverish feeling, lower abdominal pain. Any ideas?

i am a 19 year old girl at college, usually i work out a lot and eat well, only slightly overweight . the past few days though i have had noo energy and last night i slept over 14 hours. today i feel pretty feverish but i don t have a thermometer to check and i have slightt pain in my lower right abdomen but i ve had that for a few days now and it has not worsened. i think i have slight appetite loss but because i m trying to lose weight that could just be in my head. i ve had mono in the past and i ve heard it can t come back so i don t know what i might have and i need to get better asap because i have classes! i have stomach ulcers too so i can t just take aspirin or anything either
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013