Overweight. Taking pristiq, stopped and now taking lamotrigine. Can duromine be taken to aid weight loss?

My husband has recently been weened off pristiq and instead is taking lamotrigine. He was on pristiq for 3 years and it was a horrible drug. It had so many side effects including weight gain . Now that he is off it he is over weight and wishes to know if he can take duromine to help with the weight loss but is unsure if it will affect him whilst taking lamotrigine. Is he able to take it without any side effects? Please help as ever since he started on the pristiq he has been a yoyo dieter but the tablets always caused him not to be able to shift the weight he wanted to get rid of.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012