Overheated, exhausted. Feel weak, lips & mouth dry. Hydrated. Normal symptoms?

I got overheated riding my bicycle from noon to 2 p.m. yesterday in a 90+ temperature. I'm a 55 year old woman. I was hydrating myself during the ride but got weak, my lips and mouth out excessively dry; my skin was goose-pimply all over. I managed to get to a shady area...stopped for 15 minutes to cool my body down, but since then I've felt excessively weak. It's been over 16 hours since my ride, but I'm still not feeling "right." Are these symptoms normal after heat exhaustion?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013