Over weight, pins and needles in foot, tiredness, loss of energy. Done blood tests. On illicit drugs. Help?

I am 57 years old, male, an actor and musician who arguably has lived life more than to the full; though have never indulged in illicit drugs. I'm not overweight and still weigh the same as I did in my 20s. After a recent serious accident I was X-rayed and fixed up and apparently I'm looking pretty good medically considering. I've noticed I have an occasional "pins and needles" feeling in my left foot and there only. Otherwise I ride a bike up hill and down dale and overall my younger friends can't keep up with my energy. The only other thing I can add is that I sleep really well but often wake up feeling quite tired. My blood tests I've had all come back normal.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013