Over weight, nauseated and tired. Had a termination. How do I know if I'm Pregnant?

Hello doctor, My name is Prajwal from india. I am 31 yrs old. My problem is I have increased my weight from 65 to 70. Sometimes I feel tierd, Morning sometimes I feel a vomiting sensation. But I had my periods regularly from past 2months. I had to go for an termination in December, due to My Sugar level was high. After that I had my periods in Feb 26th and March 28th. I checked it on 22nd using home pregnancy colour card, it was negative. Please let me know am I pregnant Again, Because I am taking Blisto 2MF for my diabetic, doctor has given Fibator 10Mg to control my cholesterol . Thanks & Regards, Ramya.R
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012