Over weight. Missed periods. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Taken deviry 10 mg. Any advice?

Hi Doc I am 26 yrs old .. i missed my 2 months period . However, me nd my fiance normally have sex without any precaution but we make sure no sperm get inserted But , my cycle is 14th of every month nd its a 2 nd time i m loosing with the cycle nd i also had pregnancy test which showed me the negative result few days back I am overweight too and yes i have taken deviry 10 mg medicine from past 5 days Please advise and yes i m just getting irritaed nthing more symptoms r there which i can feel
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Hello there,
As the pregnancy test is negative and you have already taken deviry for 5 days, I would suggest you to just wait for about 2 weeks after finishing deviry for getting withdrawal bleeding.
Also, as you said you are overweight and this is second time your periods are getting irregular, you should consult a gynaecologist and get investigated.
Dr.Mrs.Sumeet Baheti