Ovamit to boost ovulation, vitamin E and folic, heavy period during night. Any possibility of being pregnant?

hello ive done some test and it came out ok. my doctor gave me ovamit just to boost my ovulation plus vitamin e and folic and advice me to have contract on my 10th day until 24th day every other partner came last april 11 until april 18 those days we had contact except we missed two days in between days. was expecting my period last thursday april 28 but it came sat. it was light until gets heavy during the night and sunday night.3rd day just stopped. im usually having my period for 5 days. so is there any possibility that im pregnant? does anyone experiencing this situation.?im so confused.please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Welcome to HCM,
Though the bleeding was light on the first day, which stopped on the third day, still it seems to be due to menstrual period (as it became heavy on 2nd day). It occurred only 2 days after expected date for period, while implantation bleeding generally occurs 2 to 7 days prior to due date of period. Implantation bleeding is pinkish/brownish in colour and very light (scanty/spottings). Please get pregnancy test done. During Ovamit therapy, it is better to use Ovulation Prediction Kit to find out date of ovulation & have sex accordingly.
Wish you good health & early conception,