Oval bumps with a brown center, red putter ring all over the stomach. Which medicine can be used?

I noticed that I had the weird thing on my side it had a brown center and a red putter ring it was the shape of an oval. Now I noticed these little red bumps some look like they are about to turn into how the first bump looks. I can t get an appointment with my dermatologist until late next month I went to patient first they said allergies and gave a cream. Which I thought was crazy because most creams says not to apply over large areas. But they are popping up all over my stomach . Please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012