Out of 72 hr pill and 8 week abortion pill which is the best way to avoid pregnancy ?

during first intercourse i wasnt able to crack my gfs hymen but i think two three drops of semen got in to her after 1 week i tried again and this time i broke her hymen along wid condom.but it got cracked .so m unsure whether semen went inside her or not.dat was d day near her periods basically three days ago.her periods hasnt started till nw.what shud i do to not have ny baby give her 72 hour pill or 8 week abortion pill or do some pregnancy test??or shud wait for her periods as they may usually delay 4-5 days??
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011