Orange color thick discharge with stomach cramps, trying for a baby. What is this ?

I m having a strange orangey coloured thick discharge , it s not itchy or anything and don t think it smells bad. I have been getting a few stomach cramps for the past couple of days too, but nothing too bad. My husband and I are trying for a baby and I think I am around 3 or 4 days past ovulation , so not expecting my period for a while yet. I have also had two previous ectopic pregnancies so am alittle concerned that this may be the start of a third? Or I could just be paranoid - I have had one tube removed after the 2nd recent ectopic ruptured and the other tube apparently looked healthy so it shouldn t happen again, I don t think. What could the discharge be? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer