Oral sex, wearing a bathing suit, no penetration. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi! So this is kinda embarrassing but okay so yesterday my boyfriend and I were messing around I was in a little than less damp bathing suit bottoms and he was ing boxers and his swimming trunks if I did get on his lap it was for about 5 mins maybe totaling up to 30. His shorts were not penetrated with sperm cum or anything. Do you thing there s any possiblility of me getting pregnant. I m freakin out. I start in 21 days so its hard to tell. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Dentist 's  Response
no there are no chances of you getting pregnant since no
penetration of penis was made.
just relax.i would advice that you guyz should use
protection since activities like this usually end up
with order to avoid pregnancy use protection
.all the best
Neurologist Dr. Piyush Ostwal's  Response
There are really no chances of pregnancy with the situation that you have described. You can still go for urine pregnancy test for your reassurance.
Good luck.