Oral sex, precum. Taken plan B within 50 hours. Chances of pregnancy?

Hey. So my girlfriend took the plan b pill the other day. We didnt have sex, but we were on top of each other unprotected. I wasnt worried till i learned about precum. So i told her to et the pill and she did within about 50 hours or so. It was less than 72 and i say less than 60 hours as well. Anyway, i didnt go inside her, i didnt cum anywhere, and she took the pill within 72 hours, and her period had ended the day before. Are we safe? And when should she take a pregnancy test/s? We dont want to get a false positive or negative... We cant afford a kid please help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012