Oral sex, fingering, swelling on right side of labia, loose clitoris. Am I still a virgin?

hi i am 23 years old girl. my question is that i never had intercourse but had oral sex and masturbation plus fingering with one finger.. once i feel that my right labia minora get enlarged i waited that it will be fine after some days but still its been 1 year its same.right side is very big then left. plus i feel that my clitoris is bit loose. is it due to masturbating or its normal with age? am i still virgin or not?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012