Operated for adenoid and tonsil, given otrivin p, having pain, given betnesol oral drops. Shall give omnacortil 10 mg?

I am from India. My son 8 yrs was operated on 7th June for Adenoide and Tonsil and there after was given Augmentin DDS, Syp T-minic; Otrivin P; Betadine Garlic; Syp Vizylac and Syp Flexon. Pain still persits till date and on email - the surgeon asked me for additional medicine as Betnesol oral drops & Syp Mucaine gel. Other Physician on talking to him - he asked me to given Omnacortil 10mg. What to do. Shall I give Omnacortil 10 mg twice a day
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012