Open wound, red itchy spot on both legs, painful, elbow scar. Cure symptoms?

Hi, I had an open wounds on lower legs for months, saw a dr told me that my blood sugar was high so i changed my diet and now average in the 90 s for blood sugar, the wounds have healed over and doing better, but now i got red itchy spots on both legs that are painful in hot shower, also noticed red spots on elbow scar that are oozing but not itchy like legs. The only thing high on my last blood work was calcium 10.3. ive been dealing with this for 4 months now and need this to get right.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013