Open sores on the labia and outer areas of vagina, had yeast infection, agitates due to sex. Is it STD symptom ?

Hi I have been having a lot if sex (4-5 times a day) with my boyfriend and I was recently on my period and had a yeast infection . I started to get really sore because of all the sex and about 2 days ago I noticed bumps that were not pimple like spread out on the labia and outer areas of my vagina . They are like open sores because of the rubbing down there and sometimes it would be hard for me to get wet and the rubbing of he condom would really agitate it down there. The only day we didn t have sex was the first day of my yeast infection. We both have been with other people before. It doesn t hurt anymore nor did thee bumps ever look like pimples or blisters. I have to wait a week for my std results but please help.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013