Open lesion on tongue after treatment for oral yeast infection, odd flavor. Can I use salt water or H2 peroxide ?

After being treated for oral yeast infection which was sucessful, I have an open lesion on my tongue and a couple of undetectable areas, 1 on my tongue and one of the roof of my mouth that is irritating. My Dr. dx. me with oral herpes put me on Famvir 500 mg tid for 7 days. I have the oddest flavors on my tongue, Can I safely us a salt water or hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse to aid in healing of open area?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012