Onset of lump on breasts before periods. Biopsy and draining done. Suggestions?

Hi my name is Amra, i have a 2 cm oval with distinct borders lump, that feels rubbery and smooth. Its painful and grows right before my period. I have no other symptoms like nipple discharge or reddness or swelling. My lump is clearly visible on my breast like a oval shape, but its attached to my skin breast on top, so when i move it only the bottom inner part moves but beeing that the upper part is attached to my skin its hard to tell how much it moves. Also got a ultrasound and they wanted to biopsy it ot take it out, had it drained and it wouldnt drain. Thank you so much getting it removed next week any answers would be great.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013