One testicle larger and stiffer than the other, sagging and dragging feeling. Infection?

Hi, I m a 17 year old male from India and recently I have been facing this concerning problem. It started today morning when I woke up I noticed my left testicle is larger and stiff compared to my right. It seems that the spermatic cord/ artery on the left is not like my right (which is normal and feels like separate veins). I m experiencing a sagging & dragging feeling on my left testicle and resulting uncomfortableness if I sit for a long period of time, extremely slight pain just as I get up. Apart from that there is no discoloration, no lumps that I can feel, no pain, no problems with urine/erection/ejection, no stomach upsets or nausea . The only thing is the actual left testicle has grown larger overnight by a bit and the area near the spermatic cord is also hard and stiff asif it is one cord instead of threads like on the right. While I know going for a UD is the best medical approach, it also would create a lot of awkwardness as I am a minor. A quick diagnosis to let me know if this is a basic infection or something like pressure I put on the vien would help me decide how soon I should let someone know about this. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012