Hello and welcome to Health care magic,'
I am Dr Sriram nathan and I shall try to help you with your problem
In all probably you might have an infection in your tonsils and also nipple and this would have caused your symptoms.
If you have had tonsillitis
before then you may also have the tonsils stones but these are white in colour and usually do not bleed unless you try to remove them.
If your voice is also hoarse then it may either be an infection which has spread down to the throat or a vocal cord problem.
In any case you must do these:
1. Take warm water with a little salt and gargle
2. If you have pain then you must start a course of antibiotic like the amox-clav along with pain killers like the paracetamol
. Your doctor will know about this.
3. I would usually also start an anti reflux medication
like the pantoprazole
for a week or two
4. Avoid anything spicy and oily for the next one week or two
5. try hot fomentation along the nipple area and also apply an anti biotic ointment
6. take voice rest for your throat and do not take anything cold
You should feel better in a day or two. If not then you must consult an ENT surgeon to evaluate your tonsil and vocal cords and also a general surgeon
to evaluate your nipple discharge
hope this helps
Dr Sriram Nathan