One of my testicles is bigger than the other. Is it normal ?

I am 32 years old single male. I often masturbating once in a week period but since few years I had noticed that one of my testicles is bigger than the other ? pls reply how and why this problem is generated and whats the cure for the same.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

masturbation do not cause swelling in testicles unless you adopt unnatural means of masturbation hurting your testicles. please see the doctor to see if you are injured although it does not seem to have.