On z-pack for sinus infection. Ear pain due to infection. Muffled hearing, sore throat and headache. Need to see an ENT specialist?

I started feeling sick a month ago, went to dr she said sinus infection . Put on z PAC. Went back one week later with ear pain. They irrigated my ear and discovered ear infection . Given a new antibiotic for ten more days. I still feel terrible. Ears constantly popping, muffled hearing , sore throat , headache , shakes and chills. What do u think I should do? Make an apt w an ent? Or call my family practice again. I am going on a month of being sick... Email YYYY@YYYY Tawnya Armstrong
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013