On which day intercourse there is a chance of getting pregnant ?

today my wife LMP is 13th day. Yesterday and today have light stomac pain. this is egg ruptured time?. which day intercouse for chane of getting pregnent
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
It could be ovulation at times it gives little pain.Ovulation usually occurs between 13to21 days from last lmp
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
This is the rite time to have intercourse to conceive, 10th to 20th day is fertile and having intercourse alternate days will give u sure results.

Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
One can feel pain because of ovulation.
Fertile period is between 12 to 18 days after last menses.
Chances of conceiving is greater if intercourse is done during that period without using any other measure.