On ursidol from a long term for pbc, have tiredness, yellow eyes. Blood tests showed elevated liver enzymes. Jaundice?

Hi my name is casey , I was diagnosed with pbc approx. 2 years ago and have been on ursidol ~ i dont always get the 3 doses in as i am forgetful but have seem to be doing well but the last week i have been exhausted and not feeling good and the whites of my eyes are so yellow i had like 20 or more people in one week comment on it ! i went to my gastro . doctor like a month ago to go over blood work and he said my liver enzymes were slightly elevated but it was just from the pbc my question is with the whites of my eyes turning so yellow so fast do i need to call his office and go in to see him before my next scheduled visit which isnt for several more months . ? and will i need to be hospitalized for jaundice ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012