On ubiphene and folic acid. Have PCOS. Have missed period. Why white discharge with headaches?

Hi, Am under medication Ubiphene 100mg, Ovacare and Folic Acid for a month..... Am 25 years old married for 2years now. Trying for a baby since a year.... I have PCOS , but my periods are regular, I get my cycle b/w 31 days every time... After this medication I have missed my period , my period was on 09/24/2012 delayed for 8 days... I got pregancy test done its negative..I don t have any symptoms of period or pregnancy except for white discharge, little headache and lower backache from the day I have missed my period... Could u please tell me what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer