On supplements containing beta-lanine and alpha-ketoglutarate. What can SGPT ALT tell about liver?

hi, i am 28 years old and i workout and take pre-workout , in short N.O-xplode is the product s name but i was only using this after my blood test. But before my blood test, i was using a product containing 1,3- dimethylamylamine which is a vasoconstrictor. I stopped it when my BP rose up, from 120/80 to maintaining at 150/90 right now. When I got my blood test result, SGPT+ ALT = 70, but my total cholesterol and triglycerides were low. LDL and HDL are normal though. My problem is what does the SGPT+ALT tell about my liver s status? And how come I am on a hypertensive state right now after just a few weeks of sipping the product with 1,3-dimethylamylamine? Can this be fixed? I am worried much more on my blood pressure.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012