On risperdal consta. Suffering from insomnia, depression and anxiety. Need medication without side effects

I need to speak with a psychiatrist . I am looking for a new medication. I have been on 37.5 mg of Risperdal consta. It caused terrible problems with anxiety and depression and insonmia. I was then prescibed 100mg of seroquel xr . It caused my face to swell and eye lids. I was diagnosed and bipolar affective disorder (manic depressive). what can I take that does not cause so many side effects. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012