On pur bloka since a long term, have developed itchy red spots on skin. Could this be due to prolonged use?

Hi I am on pur-bloka for almost 7 to 10 years. From the beginning of this year I started with very ichy red spots and also some more bigger bumps that nearly looks like a ringworm and makes me crasy they are so itchy After numerious test the skin dr said it is my medication causing this condition. He took away my water tables and nothing changed. Now he wants to change the pur-bloka tablet. AFter taking pur-bloka for so long could it cause my condition. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012