On process of weaning Prednisone, had energy drinks, have chest pain. Will it subside?

I am on 5 mg of prednisone and I have been weining down from 60mg and I had a whole have monster java energy drink (coffee and energy drink) and the bottle was about 2.5 servings and then I had some soda and red bull at a party. I promise I m not usually this dumb I just forgot about the medicine and I was running and my heart started to hurt a little. I don t drink energy drinks a lot and my friend who also had a lot of it said her heart too but she hasn t taken any medicine. I also have a bad common cold . the pain in my chest is gone now and I checked my heartbeat and it was pretty normal. I know I sound like an idiot but do you think I m gonna be ok?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012