On pill. Trying for a baby. Have vaginal leaking after sex. Doctors couldn't find cervix. Why?

I HAVE BEEN OFF THE PILL FOR NEARLY 6 MONTHS AS I AM TRYING FOR A BABY WITH MY BF. WE HAVE SEX ONCE A WEEK AS HE LIVES AN HOUR AWAY. I FIND IT REALLY HARD TO CLIMAX BUT DO EVENTUALLY. I HAVE A LOT OF VAGINAL LEAKING AFTER SEX FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND WONDERED IF THIS IS STOPPING ME GETTING PREGNANT. I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR AND WHEN HE EXAMINED ME HE FOUND IT HARD TO FIND MY CERVIX SO I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO AS I AM SO DESPERATE.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012