On petogen, routine checkup was on 8th April delayed by 10 days. Belly moves and feel heartbeat in the stomach. Could this be pregnancy?

Hi Dr Samuel. Iam on petogen I first went on the 8th January and was told to return on the 8th April but I could not go back on the 8th April I only went today on the 18th April now Dr I feel like I'm pregnant my belly moves in and out and I see my stomach move like there's a heart beat all these I saw while I was pregnant last year

Dr could I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Since it has been 12 hours since you posted your question, I will try and help you. As you know, Petogen is an injectable contraceptive given every 3 months. The birth control effect likely lasts longer than 12 weeks, so going in on 4/18 for the next injection was probably okay as far as still being protected. That being said, there is no form of birth control that is 100% effective, so if you are concerned that you are pregnant, then do a pregnancy test. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant, and if the test is negative, then you are not pregnant.

I hope that this helps. If you have more questions, please click on "ASK ME A QUESTION" link above to directly ask me a question!