On period. Having abdominal cramps, back pain, frequent urination and sore breast. Blood test came normal. Why headache?

Hi first of all I would like to say im sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum. Ok let me start by I have had my period for the past 19 days now I have never have this happened to me before, I always have regular period for atleast 5-7 days and its gone. But now, I have been having really bad headach the feeling im going to vomit but I can t, nausea at night time, the bumps around my nipples are getting bigger that I actually noticed it and I can feel it, cramps , back pain , frequent urination and breast sore here and there but not very bad. My period is like brownish pink and sometimes its really red but not enough to to the point that I really need to use a pad I only have to use a panty liner but I would have to change atleast 5 times a day. So since I been having these crazy period stuff, I went to see a doctor and they collected a urine sample and blood test which came back all good and normal and they ordered for me to get an ultrasound done which I am scheduled this thursday afternoon. But my question is, what is wrong w/ me? I have never had this happened to me before, is this just hormone imbalance? or am I pregnant and lost my baby? but they never really tell me anything about pregnancy or what so ever. I am just so confused and don t know what to think or do, cause they never really said any explaination what so ever? has anybody ever had to experienced this? if you did please share your experienced!! Thank you very much!!!!! Mrs.M
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013