On patch post smoking cessation, have sore breasts, lower back pain, mood swings, negative pregnancy test. Could it be due to withdrawal?

Hi, I have recently given up smoking and am using a 24 hour patch, my last period started on the 13th June, since then I had some sort of stomach bug, which my boyfriend also had. I now have sore breasts ad pain in my lower back, I also have according to my boyfriend been a little bit moody, I took a pregnancy test when I was 7 days left and it was negative, what would be causes of the above and could they be linked to my giving up smoking, I have not smoked since the 1st July when I started the patch programmes.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer