On paraguard IUD, have mid-cycle spotting, mood swings, cramps, occasional craves, high libido. Reason?

Hello, how are you? I am we ll... I am 25 years old have the paraguard iud for approx 7 years now. I experience the usual heavy cramps and irregular and heavy cycles however now I am experiencing spotting, in which is abnormal. My cycle just ended approx. two weeks ago and I started having a pink discharge two nights ago...very light, just enough for a liner. The next morning nothing....and now last night more spotting, like pink but a ill brown this time not like my period. Within the last week I have been very moody, cramps, aches, tired, occasional craves, sometimes heavy sex drive others times not at all, tender nipples on occasion, headaches ...what could be going on ? Please help me with your knowledge? I deeply appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  198 Awaiting Answer