On oxycodone for severe back and neck pain. Changed to tramadole and trazadone for sleep and muscle relaxing. Fractures in neck

HELLO, I WAS ON OXYCODONE 15MG. 4X DAY FOR MANY YRS. FOR INTENSE BACK & NECK PAIN . IM NOT A STREET ADDICT. I SAW THE BACK CENTER FOR 8YRS. & THEN MANY OF THE PAIN MGMT. DR S LEFT SO MY PRIMARY DR. GAVE ME MY PAIN MEDS FOR A YR. & THEN STOPPED. I STARTED GOING THRU TREMENDOUS PAIN & WAS TOLD ABOUT A DR. THAT GIVES SOBOXION SO I AGREED TO TAKE IT FOR 2WKS. & IT WAS A LIVING HELL!! I HAD ALL THE SIDE EFFECTS THEY TALK ABOUT. MORE PAIN THEN IVE EVER HAD BEFORE. DIFFICULTY SLEEPING, & MANY OTHER SYMPTOMS. IM NOW ON TRAMADOLE, TRAZADONE FOR SLEEP & MUSCLE RELAXERS. IM STILL IN ALOT OF PAIN. I PRESENTLY HAVE 2 FRACTURES IN MY NECK & I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013