On omnacartil for rheumatic pain. Now on folitrax. Have PCOS. Help

Hi Dr.Praveen, I am undergoing treatment for my rheumatic pains from last 5 months. I was put on steroid initially Omnacartil 10 mg(daily) and now it has been reduced to 5Mg. Weekly once Folitrax needs to be taken. And OXCQ 200 and calten-D is taken on a daily basis. Folic acid is also prescribed twice a week. Now i am planning for a pregnancy how do i plan my medication for it...shd i discontinue my RA treatment and plan for it.. I also have a PCOS problem my gynaec has suggested to start Bigomet-500mg, Ovacare...Pls give your suggestions
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012