On nuva ring, have cramping, lower back pain, dark brown discharge, soreness on the sides of breasts. Normal?

Ive been on the nuvarig for 3 months now. last month i accidentally put it in a week late after a very normal period. I have had unprotected sex since then while on the ring. this is supposed too be my period week and i have some cramping, low back pain , dark brown discharge (no smell), some pinkish discharge in the begining, soreness on the sides of my breats. I just wanted to know if this is normal while on the ring? I know sometimes your period cycles and i have a fair amount of signs that usually indicate im menstrating however the odd discharge and breast tenderness are confusing
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013