On myrin p forte medication for TB,itchiness and dizziness.normal ?

Hello! I am under medication for TB, taking Myrin P Forte for almost 2 months now. Though I skipped it before on my 3rd week for 3-4 days and resumed again up to now. My question is... is it normal for my body to itch a lot? Sometimes I feel dizzy and feels like vomiting too. Should I continue taking Myrin P Forte? My doctor is out of town that s why I couldn t consult her. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
hello,
IT IS MY CANDID ADVICE NOT TO DISCONTINUE MYRIN-P FORTE WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF YOUR PHYSCIAN,HOW EVER YOU REDUCE THE DOSE TO HALF FOR THE TIME BEING UNTILL THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCTOR .TE REDUCTION IN DOSE MAY PERHAPS PROVE USEFUL TO LESSEN THE CONDITION OF DIZINESS OR VOMITING.
DR.MOHSIN MADNI