On mirena for 3 1/2 years, no periods, having horrible headaches, short of breath, no sexual drive. What's going on ?

I have had the mirena for 3 1/2 years now, havent fallen on my period for 3 years, but lately i have been having horrible headeaches that wont go away for day, very short of breath, and my weight has been going up and down, I am very hormonal , in a mean way, and i dont care to have any sexual intercourse (whcih is starting to affect my mirrage) Idk whats going on , and if taking the mirena out is worth it...
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer