On medicines for blood pressure, protein in urine. BP keeps fluctuating during the day. Cause?

hI . AT FIRST I CALL FROM iRAN AND MY ENGLISH IS NOT EVRY GOOD. Sevral weeks ago doctor say me I have blood ppresure . also nin my urine was protean 2+. I eat in mornibg half atenelol and one valsterin ( if the name is correct - i could not remember now and nigh one vastarin. some time my blood preaure going to 14 - 16 and 9 - 10 . do you have any recommendation? I think my bool presure is changeble in during day.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012