On ivf treatment, pinkish white spotting, sour taste in mouth, taking utrogestan daily, had embo implant

Hi my wife is using utrogestan in our ivf and spotting started on Friday. A 5day Emb wast transferred on the 5/05 and she is due for her blood test on the 14/05. She has pink to dark brown string spotting for the past two days when she wipes after her wees. I ve been on the web and have a number of stories in pros and cons. We don t know what is happening. We also look,at her cycling calandar at it suggest that on the 11/05 was a optimum date for embo implant. The symptoms match what thensayn embo implant. She had a cramp for 10 to 15 mins followed by a raise in temperature and then she felt cold and after that she noticed pinkish spotting when she went to wee and than it turned brown and all shade of pink but no bright rend or no flow of blood. this morning she is aging she has a funny sour tast in her mouth when she drinks water. She is on utrogestan 3 x daily. Is she having her period and the utrogestan is stopping her or has the utrogestan irritated her untrue. Can some one please give a sound advice
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012