On high BP medicines, has severe gastric problem, unbearable burning followed by vomiting and loose motions. Guidance?

Hello sir, my mom is 58 yrs old, she is suffering from high bp , & take rabiprazole & domperidone daily morning empty stomach, this is the third time, yesterday night she had a severe gastric problem, unbearable burning sensation, after few hours, vomiting & loose motion started & then she felt comfortable, please guide us what to do, which docter to consult....please help sir, Regards, Aditya Gupta 0000
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013