On high BP medicine. Blurred vision in left eye. Caused by tablets?

Hi I have been on Perindopril for High Blood Pressure .since last July, previously on Pendrex tablets. I have noticed recently that , my vision in the left eye is very blurred . I had my eyes tested last september and new glasses were prescibed. but my vision is becoming more blurred, So went back to optician again, eyes have not altered since last eye test , Could this blurring be associated to the Perindopril tablets, also I seem to have developed a cough since taking them.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013