On eltroxin for Graves Disease. Friend with same condition prescribed with eltroxin and diotroxin. Do I need extra medicine?

I have had a thyroid condition for more than 10 years. It has been diagnosed as Graves Disease . I take 10ug of eltroxin daily and have it monitored every 6 months by blood tests. Recently a close friend of mine has been having thyroid problems and after a lot of testing she has been put on a combination of eltroxin and diotroxin. Now I am wondering - what is diotroxin - why did they prescribe it to her, but not to me and should I be taking some extra medication like diotroxin or even tetroxin?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013