On duphaston while pregnant. Had a HCG injection. Is it harmful to the baby?

sir, I am 13 week pregnant now. my problem is from the 5th week doctor suggested to take duphaston 10mg tab.twice daily. but in 10th week I have a slight bleeding and hospitalised. doctor given me sustan injuction for 3 days and HCG injuction for 3 weeks. Now at 14 week the hcg injuction stopped and susten 200mg and duphaston 10 mg pricscribed to be continue. My doubt is over dosage of progestron suppliment is hamful to me and for my baby? Is it is safe and neccessary after 13 week
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012