On dialysis, advised eption, have increased sleepiness, mood swings after intake of medicines. Is it side effect of medicine?

sir my father is on dailysis some days back our regular doctor advised him to take eptoin 300 ER once a day but now my father remians sleepy almost all the time 24 hrs and when ever any of us ask him to do anything in between we ask him to have food and to his other things like toilet he becomes angry and doesnt let us do anything for him with him this a side effect of the medicine please advise me what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012

It most probably seems like a side effect of the medicine. Please be patient with him. He will get used to it soon.

Hope this helps.