On depo, have severe bloating, heavy bleeding, no cramps, constant dull uterine pain. Cause?

i am having concerns regarding my period. i am on depo shot and have been for awhile. i normally only spot for a few days around the time im due for a shot but thats isnt for a couple weeks. yesterday i started bleeding dark dark blood, no cramps , and i assumed it normal. i woke this morning to a fleshy tissue that came out with my tampon . i have been overly bloated. the cramps come and go, i took a hydrocodone for the pain which helped some, but im feeling weak, nauseaus, and a constant dull pain on the right side of my uterus (i think) has not stopped for about 30min now. i dnt want to see a dr on christmas eve unless i have to, so im askin your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer