On decapepetyl, taking this until first day of period, must add menagon 2 shots. Delayed periods. Is it normal ?

hi, I am taking decapepetyl .1m since day 21 of my cycle, and the doctor told me that I will keep taking this medication until my first day of my period, and on my first day i suppose to be adding menagon 2 shots in the morning and 2 shots in the evening, the problem is my period is late for 6 days, my question is can i be pregnant and not know it, or this is normal, and if it si not normal, what do you think should happen
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013