On contraceptive injections, clump of skin out of vagina, had periods then, bad pains. Any problem ?

Hello I had the injection that s for contraception every three months I started for the first time last month on it and have not used a condom anyway I found a clump of skin come out of my vagina with dark red at the top of it it was about 4 inches long and stringy also I have been on a period for 1week now nd I normally come on for 2 days I also have bad period pains can anyone tell me what the problem is???
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013