On blood thinning medicines, had an heart attack due to trop level 2041, coronary artery in good condition. Precautionary measures?

Could you tell me what the appropriate precautions would be for a front line Police officer who has recently suffered a heart attack and is taking the usual blood thinning medications; bispoprolol, Clopodigrel, Ramipril , Nicorandil, Atorvastatin , Lanzoprazol and soluble Aspirin . coronary artery s good and best explanation for heart attack (confirmed trop level 2041), best theory was that I had a blood clot in an artery that cleared?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012